We strive to be highly responsive and on top of your project needs. You can reach out to either Michelle or Liz and be assured that your questions are treated with respect and timeliness. You more than likely will receive after hours or weekend check in’s from Michelle…
Attention to Detail
Details are what set our work and your finished project apart from others. We take pride in the level of high detail we provide to ensure the end result is better than you could have imagined. From the big details (how the space functions and flows) - to the smallest of details (artwork & accessories) - we go the extra mile to make each space unique to you and your brand.
Small But Mighty
Our small but mighty team may have you thinking “How can this local small business tackle my big project?” Conceptual Designs, Inc. boasts a combined 40 years of experience in commercial interiors covering a wide variety of project sectors and sizes. Michelle & Liz have been working closely together for nearly 10 years, providing their loyal clients with the most unique and complete design solutions available in this market.
Owner & Registered Interior Designer
Senior Interior Designer
- Interior Finish Selections
- Color & Branding Implementation
- Furniture Specifications & Procurement
- Artwork & Accessories Selection & Procurement
- Decorative Lighting Selections
- Space Planning/Test Fits
- 3D Interior Rendering
- Workflow Analytics & Optimization
- Millwork Design & Detailing
- Design/Build Construction Documents
- Contractor Selection & Evaluation
- Bidding Management
- As-Built Drawings
- Building and rendering photorealistic 3D models
- Creating social media content using 3D modeling
- Creating branded imagery for investor solicitation.